Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom key Features, Map, Full Guide & More
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom has officially been on the market for three weeks, and that has garnered a large amount of positive feedback from the press and fans. Also, like every game that comes out today, it has been confirmed that some updates have arrived, but it seems that they are not all intended for the game.
Here we bring you a new guide to The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. This time it focuses on the Will of the Wise orbs from the game.
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Guide
Specifically, these blue orbs serve to improve the link with the wise men who are following us on the adventure. This bond can be improved as we find more Wise Wills in the form of these orbs.
These are the keys of the orbs:
* In the game, there are a total of 20 Wise Wills that appear.
* Players can use 4 Willpower and offer it to a Goddess Statue to enhance the abilities of one of their Sages.
* This means that there are enough Sage Wills to level up each Sage once.
* Every Sage’s Will in the game is found in a chest on one of the many islands in the sky above Hyrule.
* Some of the Wills are hidden in puzzles, while others require defeating some of the toughest bosses in the game.
* It is important to note that Sage’s Wills only enhance the damage output of a specific Sage and cannot be recovered.
* This means that a Sage becomes more useful in combat, but players must carefully decide which Sage they want to upgrade to deal more damage.
Ideas for Zelda Tears of the Kingdom DLC
Without a doubt, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a game with a lot of potential as we have shown in our complete guide to the game. Because of this, it’s hard to come up with concrete ideas for your expansion pass. However, here we bring you a handful of examples:
* Being able to play as Zelda in a version of Hyrule’s past
* The return of the Hylian motorcycle to move around the world
* See Nyel (Kass) again and find out what he’s been up to
* Recover BotW items like the Guardians of the Chosen
* The last idea comes to us from Reddit, to rebuild these ruins: