Chainsaw Man Chapter 136: Spoilers, Rumors, Expected Release Date, Characters, Storyline & More
Chainsaw Man is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Tatsuki Fujimoto. Serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shōnen Jump from December 2018 to December 2020, its chapters were collected in eleven tankōbon volumes. The series follows Denji, a young man who sells his organs to survive and becomes a Devil Hunter after being merged with the Chainsaw Devil.
The series has been praised for its dark humor, action, and character development. It has also been a commercial success, with over 12 million copies in circulation.
Expected Release Date
The release date for Chainsaw Man Chapter 136 is July 18th, 2023 at 12 AM JST (Japan Standard Time). This is equivalent to 7 AM Pacific Time, 9 AM Central Time, 10 AM Eastern Time, 3 PM British Time, 4 PM European Time, 8:30 PM India Time, and 12:30 AM Australia Time.
The chapter will be available to read on the official Manga Plus app and the Viz Media website.
The main characters in Chainsaw Man Chapter 136 are likely to be Denji, Asa Mitaka, and Yoru.
- Denji is a young man who was merged with the Chainsaw Devil. He is the current Chainsaw Man and a Devil Hunter.
- Asa Mitaka is a young woman who is in love with Denji. She is a former Devil Hunter who has decided to take up Devil Hunting again in order to help Denji return to being human.
- Yoru is a mysterious woman who is working with Asa. Her true intentions are unknown.
- Power: Denji’s pet devil who is also the source of his chainsaw powers.
- Makima: The former head of the Public Safety Devil Hunters who was revealed to be a villain.
- Kobeni: Denji’s friend and classmate who is also a Devil Hunter
- Hirofumi Yoshida: A classmate of Denji’s who is also a Devil Hunter and a member of the government.
- Nayuta: Denji’s adopted daughter who is also a Devil.
- Fami: A mysterious woman who is working with Nayuta.
- Nostradamus: A powerful devil who is able to see the future.
- The Fallen Devils: A group of powerful devils who have been causing chaos around the world.
The storyline of Chainsaw Man Chapter 136 is likely to continue the story of Denji and Asa as they try to find a way to return Denji to being human. It is also possible that the chapter will introduce new characters or reveal new information about the series’ world.
Spoilers & Rumours
There are a number of spoilers and rumors circulating about Chainsaw Man Chapter 136. However, it is important to note that these are just rumors and should not be taken as fact.
- Denji and Asa will finally get together. This is a popular rumor among fans, as Denji and Asa have been clearly developing feelings for each other over the course of the series. It is possible that Chapter 136 will finally see them confess their love for each other.
- A new villain will be introduced. The Fallen Devils are a major threat to the world, and it is possible that Chapter 136 will introduce a new villain who is even more powerful than them. This villain could be the one who is responsible for the war that Yoru mentioned in Chapter 135.
- There will be a major battle. The Fallen Devils are a powerful threat, and it is likely that Chapter 136 will feature a major battle between them and the Devil Hunters. This battle could be the most intense one yet, and it could have major implications for the future of the world.
Of course, these are just rumors and speculation. It is impossible to say for sure what will happen in Chainsaw Man Chapter 136 until it is released. However, these are some of the most popular theories among fans.
Chainsaw Man Chapter 136 is one of the most anticipated chapters in the series. Fans are eager to see what will happen next in Denji and Asa’s story. The chapter is expected to be released on 18th July 2023.
Also Read: 3 Series As Good As ‘Death Note’