BGMI Princess Guard Crate: Steps, Guide, Best Codes, Game Mode; Know All
The Princess Guard Crate is a new crate that has been released in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI).
Crates are a thrilling addition to BGMI that ups the appeal and excitement of the game. The makers of BGMI have introduced a new Princess Guard Crate that includes less expensive variations of uncommon in-game skins and other goods.
Players of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) have the chance to purchase the Princess Guard Crate at a significant discount! In addition, consumers can purchase other rewards, such as special skins, at a discount.
The game’s creator, Krafton, frequently launches tournaments and limited-time events to keep players interested. Numerous BGMI competitions have been organised since its return to India, with the most recent Villager BGMI Pro Invitational finals taking place right now.
How to Open the Princess Guard Crate?
To open the Princess Guard Crate, you will need to have UC. You can purchase UC from the in-game store or from a third-party website. Once you have UC, you can open the crate by following these steps:
- Go to the Crates section in the Shop.
- Select the Princess Guard Crate.
- Click on the Open button.
- Enter the amount of UC you want to spend.
- Click on the Open button again.
Princess Guard Crate: Cost
The first crate is already available and offers a terrific 70% discount. Normally, the new Princess Guard Crate costs 60 UC. However, there is just a limited time for BGMI gamers to purchase it for only 18 UC! The Crescent Princess Set, the Red and Green Soldier Sets, the Slayer Bear Head, and other rewards are available to BGMI players in this crate. With just 540 UC, you can open this box 10 times if you want to receive multiple benefits.
Princess Guard Crate Rewards
Numerous unique rewards are included in the Princess Guard Crate. As part of the set, you can receive rewards like:
- Crescent Princess Set
- Red Soldier Set
- Green Soldier Set
- Slayer Bear Head
Best Codes for the Princess Guard Crate
You may use a few codes to receive the Princess Guard Crate for nothing. Regularly, Krafton, the company that created BGMI, releases these codes. These codes are available on the BGMI website and on social media. Know some of the latest codes from below.
Princess Guard Crate: How to Use the Codes?
You must go to the Shop’s Redeem Code section in order to utilise a code for the Princess Guard Crate. Enter the code and press the Redeem button after you’ve reached the Redeem Code section. You will receive the Princess Guard Crate if the code is valid. Here are the steps to redeem BGMI Redeem Codes:
- Go to the BGMI Redemption website.
- You can find the website here: https://www.battlegroundsmobileindia.com/redeem.
- Enter your Character ID.
- Your Character ID is a unique number that identifies your account. You can find your Character ID in the top right corner of the BGMI lobby.
- Enter the Redemption Code.
- You can find the latest Redemption Codes on the BGMI website or on social media.
- Enter the Verification Code.
- The Verification Code is a security measure to prevent unauthorized redemptions. You can find the Verification Code in the email that was sent to you when you created your BGMI account.
- Click on Redeem.
- If the Redemption Code is valid, you will receive a message that says “Redemption Successful.”
- Check your in-game mailbox.
- Your rewards will be sent to your in-game mailbox within 24 hours.
Princess Guard Crate Game Mode
In BGMI, there is also a Princess Guard Crate game mode. Playing matches in this game mode will win you UC. You can earn more UC by participating in more games. The Princess Guard Crate can be opened using this UC.
The Princess Guard Crate is a great way to get some exclusive items in BGMI. The crate contains a variety of items, including weapon skins, backpack skins, and parachute skins. You can open the crate by using UC, or you can try to get it for free by using one of the codes that are released by Krafton.
Here are some additional tips for getting the Princess Guard Crate:
- Check the BGMI website and social media pages regularly for new codes.
- Be patient. It may take some time to find a working code.
- Don’t spend too much UC on the Princess Guard Crate. The items in the crate are just cosmetic, so they don’t give you any gameplay advantage.