3 New Features That can be added in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 has finally been launched for the players. The developers, Epic Games, have brought in a lot of new and updated features that players are excited about. While several players are still discovering these features, here are 3 New Features That can be added in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 New Features
Reality Augments is a major feature in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3. There are six major augmented realities that have been added. Check them out:
- Primal Companion: This give you a thermal vision and regenerate health when you ride animals
- Wildwasp Weaponry: With this reality, you can receive Wildwasp Jars and get an additional one with every elimination.
- Spring Lines: This gives you a Slap effect when using grind vines, grind rails, ziplines, or Ascenders.
- Shell Slide: Gain Shotgun shells while sliding.Swift Shotgun Reload: Your Shotguns will reload faster.
- Reckless Rifle Reload: Your Assault Rifles can be reload faster when the magazine is empty with this.
- Medium Ammo Acquired: You can get medium ammo initially. Eventually you get more on opening containers.
Several Fortnite players often use Bounty Boards as their primary source of gold. In the last weeks of Season 2 these were removed. With Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3, Epic Games has brought them back. They will now be known as Job Boards, wherein players get to pick one of three jobs. Every undertaking allows 100 gold.
New battle pass
The Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 has new Battle Passes that look promising. It also includes different characters, be it Optimus Prime or a new version of Meowscles. Apart from the skins, the battle pass’ new progression system also comes with several other cosmetics and bonus rewards.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 new skins accessible from the new Battle Pass include: