LoL: Who & What Is YearIn? How To Use This Tool In The Game
Knowing personal stats is always preferred by gamers all around the world. The League of Legends community is incredibly devoted and very interested in their individual statistics. Your season-by-season statistics from last year are now available on a new website.
The brand-new site is called YearIn.LoL gives you access to all of your personal data for 2022. Check complete details on YearIn.LoL, how to use it, why to use it, etc.
Who & What Is YearIn?
YearIn is a third-party website that provides League of Legends players with personalized statistics and infographics about their gameplay. It was created by two League of Legends fans, who wanted to find a way to track their progress over time and compare themselves to other players.
How To Use YearIn.lol?
To use YearIn, you need to visit the website and enter your Riot Games Summoner Name and the server you play on. Once you have entered your information, the website will fetch your account data and display a variety of statistics. Here are the step-by-step guide to use YearIn.lol.
- Open your web browser and visit the yearin.lol.
- Click the Let the Timewarp Begin button.
- Enter your account information right now. You will be prompted to enter your Riot Games Summoner Name and select your preferred server.
- If you want to examine statistics for multiple accounts, select “I have multiple accounts,” then follow the same steps for entering your account information.
- Your information will load and be shown after some time. Your Summoner icon and border will be the first thing you notice, and this will confirm that the website successfully retrieved your account information.
- You can scroll down and examine all the statistics for the year after your account’s basic information has loaded. Please take note that you can only access and analyse data up to 2022 at this time.
- Click the cogwheel button to open settings and narrow your search before scrolling. You can further customise the data you want to view in this way.
Note: A concise infographic that compiles your statistics for the entire year is also available.
What Stats Does YearIn Provide?
YearIn provides a wide variety of statistics about your League of Legends gameplay. Some of the most notable stats include:
- Total number of games played
- Win rate
- Hours played
- Champions played
- Kills, assists, and deaths
- Multi-kill stats (pentakills, quadrakills, etc.)
- Button presses
- Most-used ability
- Physical, magic, and true damage dealt
- Most played roles
- Objectives secured
- Vision scores
- Turrets destroyed
How Does YearIn Work?
YearIn works by tracking your League of Legends match history. It does this by scraping the Riot Games API, which is a public API that provides access to game data. Once YearIn has your match history, it uses it to calculate your statistics and generate your infographic.
Why Use YearIn?
There are a few reasons why you might want to use YearIn. First, it can help you track your progress over time. By seeing how your stats have changed over the years, you can get a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses as a player.
Second, YearIn can help you compare yourself to other players. By seeing how your stats stack up against other players in your region, you can get a better idea of how you’re doing relative to the rest of the player base. Finally, YearIn can simply be fun to use. It’s always interesting to see how you’ve performed in League of Legends over the years.
YearIn is a great tool for League of Legends players who want to track their progress, compare themselves to other players, and simply have some fun. If you’re looking for a way to get more out of your League of Legends experience, I highly recommend checking out YearIn.