Persona 5 Tactica: 3 Key Features Added, Storyline, Characters, Battle System & More
Persona 5 Tactica is an upcoming tactical RPG developed by Atlus and published by Sega. The game is set in a mysterious realm called the Kingdom, where the Phantom Thieves have been transported after a battle with the Legionnaires. The Phantom Thieves must team up with a new character named Erina to rescue their comrades and stop Marie, the leader of the Legionnaires, from carrying out her plans.
3 Key Features Added
The game features three key features that are new to the Persona series:
- A tactical battle system: Persona 5 Tactica features a turn-based tactical battle system similar to the Fire Emblem series. Players will need to carefully position their characters on the battlefield and use their Personas’ abilities to defeat their enemies.
- A new playable character: Erina is a mysterious revolutionary with a strong sense of justice. She joins the Phantom Thieves after they are rescued from the Legionnaires. Erina is a powerful ally in battle, and she can use her Flag of Freedom move to make nearby enemies vulnerable and heal allies.
- A new storyline: Persona 5 Tactica takes place after the events of Persona 5. The Phantom Thieves have returned to their normal lives, but they are soon drawn into a new adventure when they are transported to the Kingdom. The game’s storyline is full of twists and turns, and it will test the bonds of the Phantom Thieves.
The story of Persona 5 Tactica begins with the Phantom Thieves being transported to the Kingdom after a battle with the Legionnaires. The Legionnaires are a group of evil beings who are led by Marie. Marie is a powerful Persona user who has brainwashed the Phantom Thieves, except for the Joker and Morgana.
Joker and Morgana join forces with Erina, a mysterious revolutionary who is also trapped in the Kingdom. Together, they must rescue their comrades and stop Marie from carrying out her plans.
The game features a cast of characters from Persona 5, as well as new characters like Erina. The characters in Persona 5 Tactica are all fully-voiced, and they bring their unique personalities to the game.
The battle system in Persona 5 Tactica is turn-based and tactical. Players will need to carefully position their characters on the battlefield and use their Personas’ abilities to defeat their enemies. The game also features a variety of special moves and abilities that can be used to turn the tide of battle.
- Pre-order bonuses: Pre-ordering Persona 5 Tactica will grant players access to the Orpheus Picaro and Izanagi Picaro Personas. These Personas are powerful allies that can be used in battle.
- DLC: Persona 5 Tactica will be supported by post-launch DLC. The first piece of DLC, called “Repaint Your Heart,” will be released on November 17, 2023. This DLC will add a new story chapter and two new playable characters.
We hope you enjoyed this feature article on ‘Persona 5 Tactica: 3 Key Features Added, Storyline, Characters, Battle System & More‘.
Persona 5 Tactica is an upcoming tactical RPG that is sure to please fans of the Persona series. The game features a new battle system, a new storyline, and a cast of memorable characters. Persona 5 Tactica is scheduled to be released on November 17, 2023, for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.