Diablo IV: 5 Ways To Summon A Golem In The Game
In Diablo IV, the Necromancer class can summon several minions thus aiding them in battle. Among them the most powerful minion that the Necromancer can summon is the Golem. The Golem is a large looking, hulking creature that can deal massive damage to enemies.
How to Summon a Golem?
There are five ways to summon a Golem in Diablo IV:
- Skill Tree: The Golem has a passive skill in the Necromancer’s Skill Tree. Once players have unlocked the skill, they can easily summon a Golem by clicking on the corresponding hotkey.
- Quest: The first time you summon a Golem, players need to complete a quest known as “Call of the Underworld.” This quest will be available once you reach level 25.
- Runewords: There are a number of Runewords that can be used to summon a Golem. These Runewords can be found in the world or crafted by the player.
- Legendary Items: There are a number of Legendary Items too that can summon a Golem. These items can be found in the world or dropped by enemies.
- Cube of Enchantment: The Cube of Enchantment can be used to create a consumable item that will summon a Golem. But remember that this item can be used once and then disappears.
Which Way is Best?
The best way to summon a Golem in Diablo IV wholly depends on your playstyle and your preferences. If you wish to have a Golem available at all times, the you must unlock the skill in the Skill Tree.
Similarly, if you want to be able to summon a Golem for a specific purpose, then you may want to use a Runeword or Legendary Item.
Summoning a Golem is a great way to add some extra firepower to your Necromancer build in Diablo IV. There are a number of ways to summon a Golem, so you can choose the method that best suits your needs.
Tips for summoning a Golem in Diablo IV
Here are some additional tips for summoning a Golem:
- The Golem is a powerful creature, but it is not invincible. It can be killed by enemies, so you will need to keep an eye on its health.
- The Golem can be used to tank damage for you. If you are taking a lot of damage, you can summon a Golem to take some of the heat off of you.
- The Golem can be used to deal damage to enemies. If you want to focus on dealing damage, you can summon a Golem to help you out.
- The Golem can be used to crowd control enemies. If you are surrounded by enemies, you can summon a Golem to help you clear them out.