Chainsaw Man: Is Himeno In Love With Aki? All You Need To Know
Chainsaw Man is a popular manga and anime series that follows the story of Denji, a young man who becomes a Devil Hunter after fusing with Pochita, a Chainsaw Devil. Himeno is one of Denji’s teammates, and she is a skilled Devil Hunter who is known for her cool and collected demeanor.
There is some debate among fans about whether or not Himeno is in love with Aki, another Devil Hunter. In this article, we will explore the evidence for and against this theory, with solid examples.
Evidence Of Himeno’s Love For Aki
- Protectiveness: Himeno has been shown to be very protective of Aki on multiple occasions. For example, she sacrificed herself to save him from the Sword Devil, and she also tried to stop Makima from killing him. This suggests that she cares deeply for him and would do anything to keep him safe.
- Jealousy: Himeno has also been shown to be jealous of Makima, who is also interested in Aki. This jealousy suggests that Himeno may have feelings for Aki that go beyond friendship. For example, when Makima kissed Aki, Himeno was visibly upset.
- Blushing and stuttering: Himeno has also been shown to blush and stutter around Aki on occasion. This is often seen as a sign of attraction. For example, when Aki complimented her on her new haircut, she blushed and stuttered her way through a response.
Evidence Against Himeno’s Love For Aki
- No explicit statement of love: While Himeno has never explicitly stated that she is in love with Aki, she has also never explicitly stated that she is not in love with him. This lack of clarity leaves the door open for interpretation.
- Attraction to other men: Himeno has also been shown to be attracted to other men in the series. For example, she was shown to be interested in Quanxi, a powerful Chinese Devil Hunter. This suggests that her feelings for Aki may not be exclusive.
- Platonic feelings: It is also possible that Himeno’s feelings for Aki are simply platonic. She may care deeply for him as a friend and teammate, but not in a romantic way.
In addition to the evidence listed above, there are a few other things that could be considered as evidence for or against Himeno’s love for Aki. For example, some fans have pointed out that Himeno’s death flag was raised when she cut Aki’s hair. This is because cutting someone’s hair is often seen as a symbolic gesture of love in Japanese culture. However, it is also possible that this was simply a coincidence.
Ultimately, the question of whether or not Himeno is in love with Aki is one that each fan will have to decide for themselves. There is no clear answer, and the evidence is open to interpretation.
Although the evidence for and against Himeno’s love for Aki is inconclusive. It is possible that she is in love with him, but it is also possible that her feelings are simply platonic. Only the author of Chainsaw Man knows for sure.
Also Read: Death Note: 5 Characters Who Deserves A Better Ending In The Series